Rental AgreementAdvance Booking Agreement
- At least $1000.00 of rental amount is due in order to hold your reservation.
- Remaining balance is due in full 60 days prior to check-in.
- The Security Deposit of $650 for off the beach and $1000 for beach front is due 60 days prior to check-in, paid over the phone with a credit card.
- If you book within 60 days of your arrival date, the total amount is due upon booking.
- If balance is not paid in full 59 days prior to arrival the reservation is canceled and no refund will be issued.
- Electronic check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover card payments are accepted.
- All reservations must be cancelled 60 days or more prior to arrival date.
- There is a minimum cancellation fee of $425 of your reservation total (not including security deposit).
- There will be NO REFUNDS issued for reservations cancelled within 59 days of arrival date.
- All reservations must be cancelled by a member of Holiday Beach Rentals over the phone (850)-249-3684.
- Please allow 3 business days for credit card refunds to be processed.
- A “no show” on arrival day will be regarded as a check-in, and thus will NOT be refunded.
- There is a security deposit associated with your reservation. The deposit is a minimum of $650 for off the beach and $1000 for beach front and will increase depending on season and the number of guests.
- The security deposit is due 60 days prior to arrival. If deposit is not received by the 59th day before arrival, your reservation will be cancelled and no refund will be issued.
- Security Deposits must be paid by credit card over the phone with a member of Holiday Beach Rentals.
- Upon check-out, the house will be inspected for damages by a member of Holiday Beach Rentals.
- Any damages found in the home which were not reported to a staff member within 24 hours of arrival will be taken out of your security deposit.
- Once processed, refunds will take 5-7 business days to appear on your account.
- Check-in is at 4pm Central Time (CST). At that time you will have your door code and will go straight to the house, we do not require you to check-in at an office.
- During our peak season (February 20th – September 12th) no early check-ins will be permitted.
- Guests are not authorized to park vehicles in the driveway or on property until check-in (4pm).
- A Holiday Beach Rentals staff member will text or call in a code for keyless entry no later than 15 minutes prior to check-in. Your keyless door code will activate at check-in time.
- You may request a member of Holiday Beach Rentals to be present at check-in.
- Check-out is at 10am. There will be a $100.00 late check-out fee assessed every 30 minutes after 10am.
- A member of Holiday Beach Rentals will walk the property at 10:15am to inspect for any new damages caused by guest.
- Check-out inspection may be arranged earlier if guests desire to be present for the inspection, however, notification is required 48 hours prior to check out.
- You will have a check-out procedure list located in the home as well as any additional information needed.
- Check-out procedures include: piling all dirty towels/washcloths in the laundry room, removing all trash from the house and placing it (in bags) in the provided canisters outside, loading dishwasher with any dirty dishes (start the dishwasher), and removing all food and personal items from the house. Please do not strip the bed linens.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to report any damages found in the home upon arrival to a member of Holiday Beach Rentals within 24 hours. After that, we will assume that any damages found in the home upon check-out were caused during the current stay.
- All of our properties are NON-SMOKING. There is a minimum charge of $1000 to any group that smokes in a house.
- All linens are inventoried and inspected upon checkout- there will be charges assessed to replace multiple heavily-soiled or stained linens as well as lost/stolen linens. Charges vary by property.
- Holiday Beach Rentals reserves the right to evict guests from the property, without notice and without refund, if it is deemed necessary. Such circumstances that would cause this include: unlawful conduct, attempt to sleep more guests than the listed max occupancy, housing an un-authorized pet, and mistreatment of or damage to facilities, smoking on property, guest under the age of 25 years.
- The thermostats inside the houses should not be set below 70°F during summer- this can lead to freezing and mold/mildew issues when doors or windows are open. There is a $200 charge assessed for thermostats found set below 70°F upon check-out.
- The thermostats inside the refrigerators and freezers should be set to the middle or average temperature upon check-in. You may turn the temperature down by 1 setting every 24 hours. This is to ensure that the ice dispenser does not freeze over. Please know that a fridge full of groceries will warm up and slowly cool down over a 24 hour period- turning the temp down immediately will only damage the cooling elements.
- Our properties are stocked with an initial supply of trash can liners, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, laundry soap, hand soap, shampoo, and conditioner. Guests are responsible for these supplies once they are used up, so you may want to bring or purchase more.
- Our trash pick-up service will only empty the cans. A charge of $50 per bag will for loose garbage left on property, inside or outside the house. Trash pick-up days are posted in the house.
- All TV/Media remotes are inventoried upon check-out. There is a $25 per remote fee assessed for replacement if remotes cannot be located.
- For properties that include a gas grill(s), it is the responsibility of the guest to provide the propane. We do encourage guests to be respectful of the next group and replace the propane if it runs out during your stay.
- There is a minimum charge of $40 to ship any item left at the property after departure. Please double check for all of your belongings before you leave!
- City of Panama City Beach Ordinance No. 1242: Leave No Trace states that all personal items will be removed and disposed of if left on the beach between the hours of 7pm and 7am CST. These items include, but are not limited to: tents, chairs, toys, umbrellas and coolers. Those who leave their personal items overnight do so at their own risk. The County, City, Tourist Development Council, Beach Maintenance Contractor, and Holiday Beach Rentals assume no liability for any items left on the beach after 7pm.
- Holiday Beach Rentals is not responsible for lost or stolen items, including items and furniture provided by Holiday Beach Rentals and its owners. Any loss or theft of property belonging to Holiday Beach Rentals and/or its owners will be deducted from the security deposit and/or billed to the registered guest’s card on file.