Rental Agreement Highlights
Advance Booking Agreement
- Thirty percent (30%) of the total booking charges are due at the time the reservation is made, along with full payment for CSA Travel Protection Insurance if purchased.
- Remaining balance is due in full 60 days prior to check-in and is non-refundable.
- If you book within 60 days of your arrival date, the total amount is due upon booking and is non-refundable.
- If balance is not paid in full 59 days prior to arrival the reservation is cancelled, and no refund will be issued.
- We will process all payments by Electronic Check, Money Order, Cashier’s Check, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
Damage Waiver Fee
- Fee will vary from $200-$600 and the coverage will vary from $1,000-$3,000
- Damage Waiver will cover accidental damage that occurs while the Guest(s) is occupying the home and is reported immediately.
- It will not cover any violations to the rental agreement.
- Any charges over the covered amount will be charged to card on file.
- $200 Non-Refundable Damage Waiver Fee = $1,000 in accidental coverage (if the repair cost goes over $1,000 the credit card on file will be charged up to $1,000)
- $400 Non-Refundable Damage Waiver Fee = $2,000 in accidental coverage (if the repair cost goes over $2,000 the credit card on file will be charged up to $2,000)
- $600 Non-Refundable Damage Waiver Fee = $3,000 in accidental coverage (if the repair cost goes over $3,000 the credit card on file will be charged up to $3,000)
- All reservations must be canceled by a member of Holiday Beach Rentals over the phone (850) 249-3684.
- If reservation is cancelled 60 days or more prior to the check-in date, you will forfeit the advance rent payment.
- If reservation is cancelled 59 days or less prior to the check-in date no refund will be given.
- A “no show” on arrival day will be regarded as a cancellation and thus will not be refunded.
- A modification fee of $250 will be applied for changes to an existing reservation.
- Check-in begins at 4pm Central Time (CST).
- Approximately 10 days prior to the arrival date, a Welcome letter will be sent to the email address that we have on file. This letter will provide Guest(s) with check-in information. The door code will activate at 4:00 PM (CST).
- During our peak season no early check-ins will be permitted.
- Unauthorized early arrivals will be subject to a fee of $150, assessed every 30 minutes before 4 PM (CST).
- Guests are not authorized to park vehicles in the driveway or on property until check-in.
- You may request a member of Holiday Beach Rentals to be present at check-in.
- Check-out is no later than 10am Central Time (CST). There will be a $150.00 late check-out fee assessed every 30 minutes after 10am.
- A member of Holiday Beach Rentals will arrive on the property no earlier than 10am CST to perform a damage inspection.
- Guest(s) may request to be present at inspection, however, 48 hours advanced notice is required for assisted check-outs.
- Check-out procedures include: piling all dirty towels/washcloths on the bathroom floor, removing all trash from the house and placing it (in bags) in the provided canisters outside, loading dishwasher with any dirty dishes (start the dishwasher), and removing all food and personal items from the house. Please do not strip the bed linens.
No Pet Policy
- Pets are not permitted in or on the premises of this property.
- Unauthorized occupancy of pets will result in immediate eviction and a $250 non-declared pet fee per pet will be charged to the credit card on file.
- If a Guest(s) needs to bring a service animal who has been trained to do work or perform tasks for a disability, Management MUST be notified at the time of booking and proper paperwork will be required upon request.
- Guest(s) will be responsible for any damages caused by a service animal, including any additional cleaning fees required upon departure.
No Smoking Policy
- Smoking is not permitted in or on the premises of this property including porches, pool decks, balconies, and driveways.
- Violation of this policy will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental payments.
- All smoking devices are prohibited including the use of vape pens, e-cigs, pipes, hookah, marijuana smoking devices, or any drug paraphernalia.
- If signs of smoking are found on property after departure, Management will charge the credit card on file.
- Management provides the property with a complimentary start-up kit of amenities to include paper towels, dishwasher tablet, laundry pod, kitchen trash bag, a small size of dishwashing liquid, a roll of toilet paper per bathroom, and trial sizes of various bathroom amenities. You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
- All TV/Media remotes are inventoried upon check-out. There is a $25 per remote fee assessed for replacement if remotes cannot be located. LCD Universal Control remotes control all entertainment devices in their areas. There will be a $300 remote replacement fee for every LCD Universal remote that cannot be located at check-out.
- LCD Universal Control remotes control all entertainment devices in their areas. There will be a $300 remote replacement fee for every LCD Universal remote that cannot be located at check-out.
- If the home has a gas or charcoal grill, it is the Guest(s) responsibility to provide the propane or charcoal. Remember to properly dispose of coals to prevent fires.
- There is a minimum charge of $50 to ship any item left at the property after departure. The item will be held for a maximum of 14 days at which time Management reserves the right to dispose of or may elect to donate the item(s) to a local charity. Please double check for all of your belongings before you leave!
- City of Panama City Beach Ordinance No. 1242: The Leave No Trace ordinance (also known as Leave Only Footprints) states that all personal items will be removed and disposed of if left on the beach between the hours of 7 PM and 7 AM (CST). These items include, but are not limited to tents, chairs, toys, umbrellas and coolers.
- Please remember you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation. Always treat it with care and leave it in good condition. In addition, please be aware of volume, trash, and parking in consideration of the local community. Bay county has a noise ordinance from 10 PM – 7 AM. All noise ordinance complaints will be handled by the Bay County Police Department.