*Some of our Photos in the Image Gallery are Renderings. The Final Product may Differ Slightly.
The "Acute Beach House" is a brand new beachfront home currently in development with Holiday Beach Development and will be ready for guests November 2021. This home is centrally located on Panama City Beach and within walking distance of several popular attractions and restaurants. This home is located right next to the Bay County Pier; perfect for those who love to fish. This home will be one of the most unique homes on our rental program featuring triangular construction with floor to floor windows offering the best beach views from every bedroom. The "Acute Beach House" is 3,910 square feet and features 6 bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms and 1 half bath and comfortably sleeps up to 21 guests. For your convenience this home also features a luxury elevator that goes to all 4 floors (can be activated for additional fee). View Floor Plan
- The main area of the ground floor is a recreation room featuring pool table, electric fireplace, laundry room and a day bed. It opens to a fully furnished beachfront balcony as well as the beach boardwalk. Also on the first floor is a beachfront king suite size with en-suite.
- On the second floor is the main living area which includes an open concept kitchen and dining space. In addition to cookware, utensils, dishware and all the typical items you’d find in a kitchen, this one also features a coffee bar and table island bar (seating for 4); the dining table has enough seating for up to 17! Just outside is a furnished balcony featuring the private outdoor pool (with underwater seating) overlooking the beach. There is also a beachfront queen over queen bunk bedroom with walkout balcony and shares the full hallway bathroom.
- The third-floor features three beachfront king suites, all with furnished balconies and en-suites.
- Our favorite spot is the fourth-floor loft area because it features a wet bar, wall-mounted TV, fun neon décor, queen pullout sofa, ½ bathroom and ample seating for everyone inside as well as outside on the furnished walkout balcony. The coin operated telescope gives up-close views for miles and miles of the coast - so much fun! A little further down the hallway is a multi-bedroom with one queen size bed and a queen over queen bunk bed plus en-suite.
*If you are interested in making any of our luxury homes part of your event planning, please know that there is an additional fee associated. Give us a call for details.
1st Floor – Sleeps 3
- King Room, Beach View
- Twin Day Bed, Beach View (located in the common area)
2nd Floor – Sleeps 4
- Queen Over Queen Bunk Room, Beach View
3rd Floor – Sleeps 6
- King Room, Beach View
- King Room, Beach View
- King Room, Beach View
4th Floor – Sleeps 8
- Queen + Queen Over Queen Bunks (sleeps 6), Beach View
- Queen Pullout Sleeper Sofa (located in the main loft area), Beach View
Family Break: March 12 – April 9 (Saturday – Saturday)
Summer: June 2 – August 11 (Thursday – Thursday)
Fall Break: October 1 – October 15 (Saturday – Saturday)
Family Break: March 11 – April 8 (Saturday – Saturday)
Summer: June 1 – August 10 (Thursday – Thursday)
Fall Break: September 30 – October 14 (Saturday - Saturday)
A vacation rental lease agreement will be sent to you upon confirmation of your reservation and is due within 72 hours of booking. Some important things to remember.
No Pets: Pets are NOT permitted in or on the premises of any Management's properties. Violation of this policy will result in a $1,000.00 pet fee, per pet, that will be charged to Guest's credit card on file. Additionally, Guest's credit card on file may be charged extra cleaning fees to include but not limited to; extermination fee, deep clean fee, odor, and dander removing fee, and animal hair removal fee. If a Guest needs to bring a service animal who has been trained to do work or perform tasks for a disability, Management MUST be notified at the time of booking and proper paperwork will be required upon request. Guest is responsible for picking up animal waste and keeping the animal on a leash at all times. Guest will be responsible and liable for any damages caused by a service animal to reservation property or its contents. Emotional support animals are not service animals, and therefore not permitted.
No Smoking or Illegal Drug Use: Smoking and illegal drug use is not permitted in or on the premises of any Management rental properties to include but not limited to porches, pool decks, balconies, and driveways. Violation of this policy will result in immediate eviction of Guest and a $1,000.00 fee will be charged to Guest's credit card on file. If evidence or indications of smoking or of illegal drug use are found in or on reservation property during or after reservation occupancy period, this will be deemed by Management as a violation to this policy and this Agreement. All smoking devices are prohibited including but not limited to; the use of vape pens, e-cigs, pipes, hookah, marijuana smoking devices, or any drug paraphernalia.
Age Requirements: Primary Guest must be 25 years of age or older. Violation of this policy will result in immediate eviction of Guest. All of Management's vacation rental properties are family accommodations. The Guest must occupy the Property throughout the entirety of the reservation dates. This to include arrival through departure dates, overnight, and anytime persons under the age of 25 are present in or at the property. The Property is subject to inspection by Management at any time.
Listings / Pricing:
All information regarding property listings is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. Availability, rates, furnishings, accommodations, fees, and taxes are live and therefore subject to change without notice. Rarely, systems or sites will quote a reservation improperly. This being the case, Management reserves the right to make corrections to the improper booking, listing, or reservation quote. Management will contact the Guest within 48 business hours of reservation booking to make the necessary corrections or cancel Guest's reservation.
Promotional Offers & Discounts: ALL discounted rate changes, specials, and promotional offers are NON-TRANSFERRABLE and will ONLY be applied to new bookings. Modifications made to Guest's reservation may deem discounted rate changes, specials, or promotional offers invalid and no longer applicable to Guest's updated reservation. Guest understands and accepts that said inaccuracies will not result in any offered credits, discounts, or adjustments to correct rates or information.
- Private Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Bed Swing
- All Bedrooms Feature Beachfront Views
- Fully Equipped Kitchen + Coffee Bar
- Elevator (can be activated for additional fee)
- Wi-Fi Throughout
- Cable Throughout
- Double Laundry Rooms
- All Bedroom Linens and Bathroom Towels Provided
- Fully Furnished Walkout Balconies
- Coin Operated Viewing Telescope
- Parking for 6 Moderately Sized Vehicles
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Check-Out: 10:00 AM